Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wowie! How sweet!!

I got an AWARD!!! Everyone loves awards, right?!?

So... here are the requirements
1. Give thanks to the lovely blogger that nominated you: Fourth Grade Flippper     
2. Give a link to their blog: (see above)
3. Include the award image on your blog.
4. Give 7 Random facts about yourself:
  • I was raised in a wonderful vacation town in Missouri- no not Branson... The Lake of the Ozarks!!
  • I live with two lovely doggies. This video is of our largest fur-child, Ramey. She obviously was ready for a walk. My hubs took video when she went after her leash.
  • This will be my 3rd year in 4th grade. I taught 2nd grade for 3 years before that. I have found many awesome pros about each grade... bottom line- I love teaching and helping kids!
  • I am the very lucky momma of a harmonica playing sweetheart of a boy. He is the silliest, smartest, sweetest little love.
  • I worked on a parasail boat for 7 years in the summers. Best. Summer. Job. Eva!!
  • I work out at Title Boxing Club. This photo, clearly, is not me. I love the workout, and how I feel after it. It has done amazing things for my bod... which is a plus, for sure. :)
  • www.titleboxing.com
  • I am married to a wonderful man- truly the yin to my yang. I am his do-it-now, why wait- OHMYWORD-LET'S GO girl, and he is my sloooooow down, why rush, take it easy guy. I am lucky that he puts up with my shenanigans, and generally does it with a smile. It's a wonderful, precious thing to have a love like ours. It's not easy... it's work. Thank goodness we're both up to it.
The last part of this award business is that I am supposed to nominate someone... 5 someones to be exact. Whelp, I hate to say I'm going to break form here. There are so many amazing blogs that I have seen who are already sporting this award. Honestly, I haven't seen too many blogs without it. SOOOOO... if you are reading this, and you do not yet have this gem of an award, by golly, I nominate you, and i think you outghta grab this award and run with it!!!


*** disclaimer, if you are not, in fact, versatile- you should be. :) It's good for you, and studies have shown it's good for the ole' brain!
******double disclaimer: if it has offended you that I did not technically "nominate" someone, I apologize.

1 comment: